Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fabric drawing/painting with Tee Juice

My very first try of drawing on fabric
Click on picture you can see the video of this production.
This is my first try of drawing on fabric with Tee Juice,  a product from Jacquard from Santa Rose, California, a local. I started by drawing with the fine point pen. Since my hand hesitated from time to time because I always do free hand drawing without any planning, I did not know what to do the nest step. I was not pleased with the uneven line, so I used the medium sized tip the trace again some border lines. Then I filled in some pale color. Unfortunately the green and purple were a bit too strong, so I used water to wash.
It was not a neat painting, but I get started and found out so many things to learn.


My second try on fabric using Tee Juice with drawing and watercolor combined
Click on picture you can see the video of this production.

This is the second one. I found the big jumbo marker was good for dotting. To add some accent, I used fine line to outline the leaves. Still, the green is a bit over powering.



Drawing and watercolor on fabric with Tee Juice
Click on picture you can see the video of this production.

This one I put too much water at the end. My ocean got flooded.



Fabric drawing painting with TeeJuice
This is is executed with care and attention. Drawing first, and let dry. 5 hours later, I added background water and color. It was good so far, but dried up with color almost nonexistence.

This work has two videos to show the process:
Step One:

Step Two:


No comments:

Post a Comment