Monday, April 16, 2012

Creating chaos of blues

I woke up with the urge to paint.
The only colors I wanted to finish were the blues.
I looked up images with: blue, pretty blue, blue waterfall
I did one background only to find out that I was totally dried up the white, even with the funny sound.

It built a base of a waterfall painting, I thought.


A few minutes later, I did this one. Not sure if this is any improving, I had a joy ride and that is all.



I was to clean the brush and paint. Too much left over. The sink will not like it.

Use them up.
There came the chaos.

Can be stormy ocean, haunted night, troubled water, etc...
Out of this, I painted our calla lily from our backyard.



Sky, I hope I can interpret something other than



The paints got dried in my backyard. I used drop off lemons as weight. Such a classic color contract!

No comments:

Post a Comment