Thursday, March 1, 2012

Construction paper crayon on black paper

The annual Music Week is coming. I am going to prepare the back drop for the students performance. The second grade theme is space.

Last night I painted this watercolor paper with tempera, in attempt to make scratch paper.
This morning I tried,  the tempera got stuck on paper, unable to do scratch. So I ended up drew with construction crayon. Finally I did not waste paper for nothing.

Students did better than me.

I am happy with this project.

From now on, I will save every single watercolor paper. I know I can cover it up and make a new piece of work. I will try different color background.


I painted this watercolor paper with tempera, in attempt to make scratch paper.
 

The tempera got stuck on paper, unable to do scratch. So I ended up drew with construction crayon.


I feel the above Saturn not right, so I did another. Pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment